Rescue Ranch Champions
It is with much excitement that we have created the Rescue Ranch Champions to give our supports that are not in the area a chance to become involved and help the Ranch! We give our Champion members’ access to The Rescue Ranch Champions Starter Kit Informational Guide! The Rescue Ranch Champions Starter Kit Informational Guide has been crafted to assist volunteers and businesses in preparing to be champion fundraisers, which includes the tools to plan for, promote, and execute a fundraising event to benefit Rescue Ranch. Take advantage of this tool to inspire your friends, family and co-workers to join you in making a difference for the animals and for the kids!
Ready to host your event to benefit Rescue Ranch? Contact our Develpment Director today: email@example.com
What to Expect:
1. Register your event. Upon receipt of submission please allow 7 – 10 business days for a Rescue Ranch representative to review your sign-up form.
2. Once approved you will receive a Rescue Ranch Champions Starter Kit.
1. Move forward with planning your event utilizing the instructions in the Starter Kit.
2. Find the best venue, considering your type of event and anticipated turnout.
3. Establish a fundraising goal.
4. Start your promotions campaign to family, friends, coworkers, classmates, etc.
5. Execute the event!
6. Follow-up by thanking attendees for helping!
7. Send Rescue Ranch your event success story with pictures!
Please return completed form by mail to:
Rescue Ranch Champions Program
Attn: Third-Party Fundraising - "Event Name"
P.O. Box 5998
Statesville, NC 28687
Or send directly to our Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.