Beginner Buddies at Rescue Ranch
Fall on the Farm!
Beginner Buddies is a "Mommy & Me" program that allows young children the chance to play, learn, and interact with animals. This program is designed for pre-school aged children from ages 1-5. The program includes crafts, exploration stations, games, hands-on time with animals and access to our playground. This program is self led, and allows you to interact with the different stations at your leisure. This is a great way for parents, grandparents, or guardians to spend some extra time with their child while exploring and having fun without having to worry about cleaning up the mess! The themes for each month can be found below; the crafts and exploration stations will stations will go with the theme of the week.
- Each class costs $8 per child
- The first adult accompanying the child is free
- Each additional adult is $10
- Classes are typically offered on the second Monday of the month from 9:30a-11:30a
- A second class may be offered on the 4th Monday of the month from 1:00p-2:30p if the first class registration is full
Upcoming dates are:
- September 11, 2023: Summer Waves Goodbye
- September 25, 2023: Summer Waves Goodbye
- October 9, 2023: Fall on the Farm
- October 23, 2023: Fall on the Farm
- November 13, 2023: Thankful Turkeys
- December 11, 2023: Critter Celebration
- January 8, 2024: Winter Wonderland
- January 22, 2024: Winter Wonderland
- February 12, 2024: Happy Hearts
- February 26, 2024: Happy Hearts
- March 11, 2024: Sweet Spring
- March 25, 2024: Sweet Spring
- April 8, 2024: Flowers & Showers
- April 22, 2024: Flowers & Showers
- May 13, 2024: Animals Around the World
To reserve a spot for your child, please fill out our REGISTRATION FORM HERE.
Your registration will be confirmed in 48 hours.
Any questions? Contact Us Here.