Beginner Buddies at Rescue Ranch
Beginner Buddies is a "Mommy & Me" program that allows young children the chance to play, learn, and interact with animals. This program is designed for pre-school aged children from ages 1-5. The program includes crafts, exploration stations, games, hands-on time with animals and access to our playground. This program is self led, and allows you to interact with the different stations at your leisure. This is a great way for parents, grandparents, or guardians to spend some extra time with their child while exploring and having fun without having to worry about cleaning up the mess! The themes for each month can be found below; the crafts and exploration stations will stations will go with the theme of the week.
- Each class costs $8 per child
- The first adult accompanying the child is free
- Each additional adult is $10
- Classes are typically offered on the second Monday or Tuesday of the month from 9:30a-11:30a
- A second class will be offered later in the month on either Monday or Tuesday if the first class registration is full
Upcoming dates are:
- March 13, 2023: Leaping Leprechauns
- March 27, 2023: Leaping Leprechauns
- April 11, 2023: April Showers (CLASS FULL)
- May 8, 2023: May Flowers
To reserve a spot for your child, please fill out our REGISTRATION FORM HERE.
Your registration will be confirmed in 48 hours.
Any questions? Contact Us Here.